Zebronics Zeb-Fit 580ch Specs and Price (20th March 2023)
- 1.85″ Square Display
- 10 Built in Watch Faces
- 100+ Custom Watch Faces
- Bluetooth Calling
- Enable Voice Assistant With A Tap
- 8 Menu UI
- 100+ Sports Mode
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Spo2 Monitor
Zebronics Zeb-Fit 580ch Smartwatch Specifications Details And Features
- Full touch 1.85", Large square Color display with a vivid and smooth User interface accompanied by a smart app ZEB-FIT 20 SERIES suitable for both Apple iOS and Android smartphones.
- Bluetooth Calling feature with built-in microphone and speaker.
- Voice assistant support for both iOS Sir and Google Assistant.
- Access and read messages from social media apps, SMS, incoming calls and other app notifications.
- 100+ Sports modes with added IP67 Waterproof rating for everyday usage.
- Built-in 250mAh rechargeable battery for more than a week usage time (depending upon usage conditions).
- 24x7 Heart rate, SpO2 monitor and Blood pressure feature.
- Fitness monitoring support with Distance tracking, Step count pedometer, Calorie burnt details. Sleep monitoring function with graphical and data stored in ZEB-FIT 20 SERIES application.
- 11 Built-in watch faces and a customizable watch face option with the app connection. Unisex design with feature for Menstrual calendar reminders. Also provides alerts for timely water intake, Sedentary work. Meditative breathing feature to help increase focus.
- Interesting UI features like 8 Menu UI options, 4 Built-in games, Calculator, Quick access menu, E-card QR code saver, Camera & Music control etc., Get to smoothly access through the UI with the Functional crown and integrated button. Optional Metal strap and Silicone strap variants with different colors. Get the charging cable provided inside the package with a QR code user manual.
Zebronics Zeb-Fit 580ch Specs and Price (20th March 2023) Prices
Specification: Zebronics Zeb-Fit 580ch Specs and Price (20th March 2023)
|Other Features & Specs|
|Features and Specs|
|Accessories in Box|
There are no reviews yet.